Introducing a regular seminar held at the High Performance Sport System Laboratory (kawailab) at the University of Tsukuba and a seminar/workshop held at irregular intervals.
[[ Laboratory Seminar: Regular ]]
- Laboratory Seminar: Every Wednesday Morning (7:00 to 8:30)
- Intended for students belonging to the laboratory, but it is possible to participate from outside (It'll be conducted in Japanese).
- If you would like to attend this seminar, contact us via the inquiry form.
- Joint Seminar: Irregular date
- Joint seminar by five laboratories that comprise the research field of Coaching and Training theory.
[[ Outside related seminars/conferences ]]
- Seminars/Conferences of the Japan Sports Analysts Association
- Sports Analytics Japan (as an action committee member in 2014)
- JSAA Open Seminar
- Conferences/Meet ups sponsored by companies, etc.