High Performance Sports System Laboratory (kawailab) of the University of Tsukuba is conducting research on the performance enhancement strategy of the sporting success countries. Also, we are addressing the research on the environments of athlete development of those countries and Japan in various sports.
- Adding New Values to Sport
- We aim to be a place of mutual learning for future innovation in the respective sports fields.
- CURIOSITY : Be interested in what is happening in the world and around us
- TRY : Be able to enjoy creating new value without fear of failure
- OPEN MIND : Be able to recognize values that are different from own
Our interests/ Educational - Research Themes
To realize the VISION, the area of education and research displayed below are set up and the activities are carried out.
Area of education, research and practice related to our laboratory